Sunday, February 21, 2010

My first post.



On Monday June 22nd, after a very fast and furious labour, our teeny tiny 6lb 14oz , already smiling, Charlie-Anne was born. She had a full head of red hair (I was shocked!) and looked just like her daddy.




What an amazing feeling it is to go from being 2 people to 3 with the new titles of "mom and dad and daughter". For the next few months I was actually a little jealous of the women I knew who were still pregnant and were approaching their due dates, because they would soon get to experience the most amazing, life changing event ever, and know what I knew...I wanted to keep it all to myself a little longer...but at the same time, I was so happy to have shared a similar experience with them so that we could talk about it non-stop.







3 comments:

  1. What an amazing day that was. Charlie's entry into the world was a miracle to behold. Beautiful. Powerful. Joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.....AND SHE IS A JOY TO ME AND HER GRANDPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. tomorrow is her 2 birthday, what an angel she wont pass, dont worry

    ReplyDelete