Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You are loved.

(Charlie, 1 year old!)



















I'm very sleepy, but I just wanted to post a link to the new video of Charlie's birthday party. It was a perfect day, and although it rained the first hour or so, it didn't scare anyone away, and everyone showed up happy and ready to party! Other than the day Charlie was born, it was the best day of my life. And I'm positive Matt would agree with me.
Thank you so much to all of my friends and family who made the day so special and memorable. You continue to amaze us with your compassion, empathy, love and generosity.
We're blessed to have you in our lives!
Love, love, love you!

Here is the link to the bday video:

4 comments:

  1. we have the same chair for rachel to sit in. :)
    wonderful video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful video -- good job!
    she is sooo adorable. impossible not to smile back at the screen with all her grins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, what an awesome day you all had!! Charlie has so many cute friends too. They all looked like they were having a wonderful time. Charlie is so precious and I love the part where she's looking at the balloon in awe! Glad you had such a nice day. I'll bet Charlie slept good that night! Thanks for sharing the great video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful party! Charlie looks like she enjoyed every minute. I swear she is cuter every time I see her.

    Thanks for sharing her special day.

    Hugs,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete