Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Recess.

(Charlie, almost 13 months, and mommy)













Just a cute pic for now. I've been super busy training for the Adventure Challenge as well as trying to shake the post 1st birthday blues. Every day that goes by is another day deeper in love that I fall with Charlie, and also another day closer to having to say goodbye to her. I'm just needing a little time to sort out my thoughts and feelings. But when I do, I'll do it here, because this outlet always seems to be the cheapest and best form of therapy for me. Thanks for all your comments and emails. I'll be back soon!

5 comments:

  1. rachel has that dress! nice photo of the two of you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pic. glad to be a part of your outlet. have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely picture of the two of you. Charlie is such a beautiful little girl. I think you are an incredible lady. I have read your blog and the love you have for Charlie just radiates through. I cannot even imagine what you must be feeling but I think your story and little Charlie touches everyone. Charlie is truly an amazing little girl. I admire your strength and courage for opening up and sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pic. such a cutie patoodie.
    you too cherie, you are quite the looker.
    xo j

    ReplyDelete