Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Charlie!!!

(Charlie, 2 years old, striking a pose)

















Two years ago today I gave birth to a beeeeeeautiful baby girl. She was (is) absolutely perfect! 6 months later we were told she only had a few months to live...then she turned 1 and we were told, "if you take really good care of her, she could be here until she's 2" and here we are.

Charlie, you're a tough one. You have changed me and my life in ways I could never have imagined. I seriously could not love you anymore than I already do. You are the epitome of true love and perfection. I sleep with an earth angel every night, not many people can say that. I am so blessed to have you.

I wonder what the doctors will say now.

xoxoxo <3<3




11 comments:

  1. happy 2nd birthday, sweet girl! i hope you have grand plans for celebrating!! hugs from rachel and maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of birthdays to you, Charlie! I hope the doctors fall over in disbelief - you are truly a miracle and an inspiration. Have fun enjoying your special day! Be sure to give your mama lots of hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Sweet Charlie. I know this is a BIG birthday. I hope it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow
    I can't help but let the tears flow....so beautiful
    thanks for sticking around Charlie
    the world needs little beans like you to remind us just how precious this life is
    Happy Birthday and congrates to you too Mamma
    bask in this blessing!

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was just thinking about you and Charlie yesterday. Wondering how you were. Happy 2nd birthday Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday Charlie. You are an amazing little girl and have a wonderful mom and dad.

    I hope the doctors say that she's continuing to surprise them and they don't know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo!! BIG girl!! so proud of you!
    keep doin what your doin :)
    cheers to another yr achieved and a big number 3 to come!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this post. Just found it now and WOW!! Happy SECOND birthday! What a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww. happy birthday super cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet day to share, thank you for posting, she is so lovely. Happy 2nd birthday Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2nd Birthday Charlie!! You are a very special little girl and are loved by many! Congrats on this milestone birthday, Give your Mummy & Daddy lots of hugs & kisses, they are very special too. I'm so happy to know you are in this world, you make it a better place. Many hugs to you on this very special day.

    Lots of Love & Blessings!

    Linda xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete