Sunday, March 4, 2012

Every little thing she does is magic.

(Charlie 32 months. My little beauty!)


















February marked the two year anniversary of this blog. A blog I started so I could record every last second of Charlie's last few months with us. A blog I also started to better communicate our feelings and emotions regarding Charlie's devastating diagnosis with to our friends and family. It's since turned into a blog about a little earth angel with SO much life in her. A little girl who still smiles when struggling to breath. A little girl who woke me up this morning by 'punching' me lightly in the back and saying, "pow, pow, pow". A little girl who knows EVERY Treehouse tune there is, and sings along every time. A little girl who knows and appreciates a good Timbit...I've never seen anyone so happy with just a lick. A little girl who says, "I love you."

A little girl who's taught me anything is possible. Thank god for Charlie.



7 comments:

  1. thank God for Charlie...as she teaches all of us

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty girl! we both have red-headed charlies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God for you too, Cherie! I am encouraged every time I read this blog. You are my hero and I know many others admire your courage and transparency. There is comfort in sharing our pain and joys. Thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are both so beautiful, I thank God for you both. Will continue to lift you all up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The other day Dani was sitting on the stairs and suddenly goes "Charlie can move her hands a little bit Mom, and she can sing. YAY!" I don't know what made her suddenly say that or how long she had been thinking about Charlie, but it made me think just how incredible it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for beautiful Charlie, indeed, and for her being so lucky with being born into a family so loving and strong!
    Xo always thinking of you guys,
    Judie

    ReplyDelete