Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy 35 month birthday Charlie!!

(Charlie 34 months, and mama)






















Well, the marathon went well...It was definitely an experience I'll never forget, that's for sure! And, Charlie's Angels ended up raising $4000 for the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation, so I'm pretty proud of both feats! I'm actually in the process of trying to figure out how to start a 'Charlie's Angels' foundation...more info coming soon!

You might recall that a couple of weeks ago Charlie received her eye gaze system. She was an old pro at it in no time at all but what is even more amazing is that she REALLY started talking around the same time! Charlie is saying a lot of "I wants"now! "I want bubbles" "I want sparkles" "I want Lilo and Stitch" "I want mama" "I want papa". How amazing is that?! It's something new everyday now, she just keeps surprising us! Matt and I are so, so proud of her and regularly discuss our growing love and admiration of the little miracle girl we made. She never stops amazing us. 

Happy 35 month birthday Charlie. We love you, love you, love you!




3 comments:

  1. Happy 35 month birthday Charlie! With each day that passes you become more amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more month, three years strong
    Yay. Right on little C

    ReplyDelete
  3. she truly is a miracle in every way Cheri
    amazing!!!
    Happy Birthday Charlie
    you are an inspiration to us all!!!!

    love and light

    ReplyDelete