Tuesday, August 21, 2012

For Inspiration.



(My little Bonnie Rait, 37 months)













Charlie's Angels has signed up for the Canuck Place Adventure Challenge taking place Saturday, September 15th. Shannon, Lyn, Carly, and myself, will run, bike, and kayak to raise funds for the children's hospice that is very near and dear to my heart. Canuck Place is "the most beautiful hotel you never want to stay at" and has been an amazing resource to my family. If you'd like to sponsor us please go to:

www.adventurechallenge.ca  and search 'Cherie Ehlert' or 'Charlie's Angels'. Thank you!

Also, watch our training/results and info about Charlie by 'liking' our Facebook page @


On that note, I've been thinking...I've decided that I'd love for Charlie to start joining me on some of my runs. I figure we'll start with a 10k, if all goes well a half marathon, and then either the Vancouver or Okanogan full marathon next year. When Charlie was little we ran together all the time and she LOVED it, the only reason we had to stop was because her stroller was replaced with a very heavy stroller/wheelchair with a wheel that went all broken grocery cart when I attempted to run with it. So...that will be number 1 on the agenda...new running stroller.

I am currently inspired by Rick and Dick (make sure you have your kleenex handy!).




2 comments:

  1. absolutely amazing video!! thanks for posting! rootin for you guys this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this video has ALWAYS brought me to tears, no matter how many times I watch it
    I LOVE that you have found an inspiration in it, I am sure that is exactly what Dick and Rick would hope for!

    love and light

    ReplyDelete